Orange Bumper reflectors

Jak

Hi,

I tried to order some orange front bumper reflectors from nissan the other day but they have got here and they are smoked orange? are these the only ones they do? I wanted a bright orange - does anybody know where i can get these?

Potentially Smoked orange reflectors for sale if Nissan wont take them back, and clear ones if i can find bright orange ones!

Jak

Hi,

I tried to order some orange front bumper reflectors from nissan the other day but they have got here and they are smoked orange? are these the only ones they do? I wanted a bright orange - does anybody know where i can get these?

Potentially Smoked orange reflectors for sale if Nissan wont take them back, and clear ones if i can find bright orange ones!

Jak

just removed my orange 06 model refelctors if your interested?

My car is an 03, does this mean i can't get bright orange ones?

Not Nissan ones but there are other AM ones that may be a bit brighter (cant confirm that as never seen them in the flesh, only flash and there could have been a flash used!)... If you want "BRIGHT" Orange then get P15ult to make you up a set with Orange LED's in that can be used as indicators!!!!

I don't think I've ever known someone go for orange! I presume you just prefer them or is there a cunning plan behind it all!?!?

Lol, no cunning plan, just thought it would look nice and tie in well with the orange strip in the side of the headlights - but maybe i'm wrong. Don't really fancy LED though :blush:

Thanks for your help

Jak