Honda Stubby Info

BulletMagnet

I went to my local Honda Dealers Parts counter today.

Guy that works there knows me from when I had my Honda Prelude.

I quizzed him about the S2K stubby and the CR-V stubby.

He told me that the S2K was £35-ish and the CR-V one was £22.

I asked him what the difference was and said that they both basically do the same thing, he just shrugged and said "I dunno...it's wierd isn't it"

He also pointed out that the CR-V and the current Civic share the same stubby.

Walked over to one of the second hand Civics on the forecourt and took the stubby off as I wanted to test fit.

As 3FIDDYZ already pointed out, the CR-V/Civic stubby is a good fit and finish.

The parts guy also commented that my car looked nice.

I asked him what the difference was and said that they both basically do the same thing, he just shrugged and said "I dunno...it's wierd isn't it"

Walked over to one of the second hand Civics on the forecourt and took the stubby off as I wanted to test fit.

So does that civic on the forecourt look better with the whippy ariel thats now on it? B)

I have a honda dealer down the road, if everyone wants to send me their ariels with a return stamped address envelope I will go down one night and switch them over (obviously this will be for the good of the prospective honda drivers as it will pick up radio 2,3,4 and classic FM much better!) If there all changed over then the honda dealers wont notice the difference! If its the odd one or 2 then they may get suspecious!!

The above is to be taken as a joke.... :p

Oh, lol, I meant the parts guy took the stubby off the Civic, not me.....

Good idea tho with the swap.

Next meet of 30+ Zeds, we should just stop at a Honda dealers with a stripper to distract them all.

While the stripper is shaking her stuff in the showroom, we all get busy swapping ariels on the forecourt and then we just all drive off.

Oh, lol, I meant the parts guy took the stubby off the Civic, not me.....

Good idea tho with the swap.

Next meet of 30+ Zeds, we should just stop at a Honda dealers with a stripper to distract them all.

While the stripper is shaking her stuff in the showroom, we all get busy swapping ariels on the forecourt and then we just all drive off.

I suppose we could smile at the Forecourt Video Cameras while we do that :lol:

Ok then, we'll need a stripper for distraction, best get a female and a male stripper in a double act, so that the female workers and gay blokes don't get offended, and we'll need a ninja to disable the security cameras.

Anything else I may have overlooked?

Just detour a old peoples day out to the honda garage and the sales guys will think that there "boat has just come in"... they wont even notice the under 40's!

:lol: :lol:

I got mine of ebay, martinmac provided me the link to it, some some time ago, fits perfect and no probs with reception, it is the s2000 one :thumbs:

So does that civic on the forecourt look better with the whippy ariel thats now on it? B)

I have a honda dealer down the road, if everyone wants to send me their ariels with a return stamped address envelope I will go down one night and switch them over (obviously this will be for the good of the prospective honda drivers as it will pick up radio 2,3,4 and classic FM much better!) If there all changed over then the honda dealers wont notice the difference! If its the odd one or 2 then they may get suspecious!!

The above is to be taken as a joke.... :p

Brilliant! :lol:

I was actually about to take mine off and post it to you!