Initial questions before my Zed arrives!!

rickya

how are the Tein Flexes Tim? bargain @ £400 including EDFC! I thought about them but then didn't want to pay that smart@rse ;)

I,ll let you know Val When I get ,Em :thumbs:

Absolute bargain, if they're anything like the super street you'll be more than happy. If your fitting yourself be carefull when taking of the nuts make sure you use inpact sockets they round off so easy, oh and if the bolts dont pull out easily don't hit them with a hammer :blush: it's just that somethings not in line, best advice is use a trolley jack under and gentley move into position.

thanks for the advice Spill, yes I,ll be fitting em myself if I can free up my workshop to get at em :thumbs:

well done mate :teeth: cross fingers they work ok, Pete was known to "drive the car hard" so to speak :teeth: another thing that put me off buying them as I know suspensions are a delicate thing :)

yes bit of a gamble buying s/h shocks but they were the right price :thumbs: SoI will give them a try...just a lot of work to fit them :)

God knows when I,m going to get time... I dont really know why I bought em?? :headhurt:

yes we all know what Tim's is like for a bargain.

Used the pen holder yet? :scare:

No thats a sore point , the buggers misplaced my cheque and not sent it out yet, I just hate amatuer ebay sellers that dont take Paypal :headhurt:

just been looking what a major job it is to fit these dampers, probably end up on ebay :scare: