Too Young

Hey Guys just joined. To be honest I don't have a 350Z and I can't afford one at the moment but I am very interested! Just wondering about insurance. I'm 19 and have a fiesta zetec s at the moment but looking at upgrading in a few years. Any advice would be great. Thanks :thumbs:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys just joined. To be honest I don't have a 350Z and I can't afford one at the moment but I am very interested! Just wondering about insurance. I'm 19 and have a fiesta zetec s at the moment but looking at upgrading in a few years. Any advice would be great. Thanks :thumbs:

Insurance would'nt touch me until I was 23 mate with full no claims :headhurt: Your looking at over £1000 i'd say :blush:

:welcome: nato

difficult to say but don't think it will be cheap. Area, no claims discount and value of the car has to be taken into consideration. As Liam said, would of thought it be in excess of £1000

I reckon your looking at more like £2k :scare::scare:

I'm 27 and mine was £1200 with Tesco's with 2 yrs NCD and 3 points!! :rant:

Cheers guys I guess i'll be spending alot more time drooling then. :) Any body watch or take part in drifting? Unfortunately I watched the new Fast and Furious film and have become slightly obsessed with the cars and the action!!;) Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers guys I guess i'll be spending alot more time drooling then. :) Any body watch or take part in drifting? Unfortunately I watched the new Fast and Furious film and have become slightly obsessed with the cars and the action!!;) Thanks for the welcome.

No, I'd never condone such an act :blush:

I reckon your looking at more like £2k :scare::scare:

I'm 27 and mine was £1200 with Tesco's with 2 yrs NCD and 3 points!! :rant:

:welcome: Nato, I'd reckon you'd prob be looking more than £2k! My first cover on the Z last year was £1750 with 6yrs NCD, ok at the time I was living in not a great part of Salford (v high on insurance lists) but even so.... Prob wouldn't harm to pop it into confused.com out of interest tho

We have the Z insured in the missus name with me as the second driver, comes to about £800.

Im 27, missus is 33.

Ive never actually tried drifting, but have watched it at shows. A few of us were invited into the pits at donnington to have a look round the sumo power car and talk to the very friendly staff and driver of the Pink 350Z.

First quote I ever got was well over 7K. Felt like crying. (Was 25 then).

Insurance was dear in 1984 though :lol::lol::lol:

Liam, Im younger than you mate... :yahoo:

Paid 1300 ish in the end. It went up this year when I told them about my CAI. Dont know why I bothered... :dry:

First quote I ever got was well over 7K. Felt like crying. (Was 25 then).

Insurance was dear in 1984 though :lol::lol::lol:

Liam, Im younger than you mate... :yahoo:

Paid 1300 ish in the end. It went up this year when I told them about my CAI. Dont know why I bothered... :dry:

Barsteward :angry: How old??? :rant:

Wasnt being rude to you....It was Mr Sarnie with the L14M plate!!!

26! :teeth:

LOL,,, not a problem mate - just a bit of banter :thumbs:

P.s You old bugger :lol:

P.p.s I've got a L14M plate ;)

If you can't have a bit of banter we might as well all go to bed. (Not together).

:teeth: