Too Young

Its all paid for, didnt even has to borrow money from my girl friend.hehe Just fuel and service im worried about.

You think thats bad my 21 year old mate has a New Lotus Exige, hey paying just over 4k no @*!#.

How do i add pictues to my post?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all paid for, didnt even has to borrow money from my girl friend.hehe Just fuel and service im worried about.

You think thats bad my 21 year old mate has a New Lotus Exige, hey paying just over 4k no @*!#.

How do i add pictues to my post?

upload them to photobucket and then copy and paste the IMG bit directly into the post :thumbs:

Hi All.

I have just turned 22 and got my 350z. Full comp.

A & A Group called Pristege. 2900 for the Year! thats with 4 years no claims and 2 speeding fines(1000 excess). Number located in Yellow pages.

I have been quoted from a very few companys and there are some that will insure you if under 25. Becare of those who wrk for other companies cos they will try and get as mush as they can from you. Do shop around!

Good Luck

2900!!!!!!!! Thats proper outrageous!!! Added to fuel and finance repayments must be costing you a shedload. :scare::scare:

Don't think that's a bad price for someone 22 :thumbs:

Just been quoted £880 with Guaranteed NCD (elephant.co.uk), am 26 live in London (add 10% straight away) & 18,000 miles a year. Do have a full clean license (don't ask me how it's still clean) + 7 years NCD. Didn't think that was to bad, it's only gone up £125 from my last car and that was an insurance group 14.

Anywhere else anyone would recommend to get an insurance quote from?

I got insured 3 months after turning 20 with 2 years NCD. Try bell they were good for me.

I had loads of stupid quotes back then (still get daft quotes lol)

Put a sister of female friend on who is under 25 and it will come down.

Lew

• 2 months later...

Currently 20 now but got a quote for next year for when I finsh university. I will have 2years NCB and an accident claim. Went through confused.com i think, it was only £1860!! i was like oh yeah! thats only £800 more than my corsa now!!

yes i know its a big leap!! corsa to 350z!!:yahoo:

But hey it will be the best leap I will be taking for a while!!:teeth:

Currently 20 now but got a quote for next year for when I finsh university. I will have 2years NCB and an accident claim. Went through confused.com i think, it was only £1860!! i was like oh yeah! thats only £800 more than my corsa now!!

How the hell can a student afford a zed? :scare::yahoo:

Perhaps when he finishes uni he will have a decent job :p

Perhaps when he finishes uni he will have a decent job :p

Just like me ;)