voice commands

MiKyHuT

Hi, just installed my bluetooth adapterino thingy.

im just abit unsure of all the voice commands, ive tried making a few up but theres only so long you can listen to Pardon? Pardon Pardon :rant:

i've tried searching the forums and got the basic ones. Dial name, dial number, store name etc.

but does anyone have a list of them or a manual. turns out the guy who had the car before me took the BT out and sold it seperatly, i could really do with deleting his old address book. any ideas how?

Thanks

Try "delete all" :thumbs:

will that really work? hah. or are you just making the suggestion?

haha. Im at work and my cars parked down the road, if i get up from my comfy chair, waaaaaalk alllll that 100 yards to hear the bleedin word.... begins with a P, not gonna say it though, ha, i wont be a chuffy bunny :boxing:

ha.

and if it is correct... thanks very much, you da man! :clap:

you have to remember the car needs to know your in control. its a musclular car and needs to know whos boss, so you have to finish all verbal commands with the word "b1tch" i.e. "delete all b1tch!" then she'll know whos the daddy ;):lol:

you have to remember the car needs to know your in control. its a musclular car and needs to know whos boss, so you have to finish all verbal commands with the word "b1tch" i.e. "delete all b1tch!" then she'll know whos the daddy ;):lol:

Me "delete all b1tch!"

Car (in stern voice) "Pardon?" :angry:

Me "nuffin my little lamb chop, didnt say anyfink, Honest" :blackeye::surrender:

Me "delete all b1tch!"

Me "nuffin my little lamb chop, didnt say anyfink, Honest" :blackeye::surrender:

Me "delete all b1tch!"

:lol: :lol:

Glad ya got it all sorted bud ;)