Well, ive bought myself an Evo...

NismoDave

As some may have read in another thread, ive finally found the right Evo to replace the Zed, 05 plate Mitsubishi Evo 8MR FQ320 :D Gunmetal, completely standard,managed to negotiate a fantastic price as i want to upgrade the interior to the full Ralliart half leather, which ive also sourced now ;)

Should hopefully be picking it up this week. I'll get it all polished up before posting pics hopefully at the weekend, cant wait B) Nowhere near as pretty as the Zed, but by christ it shifts !! :scare:

Congrats mate, hope you enjoy it :teeth:

Just dont forget how to drive properly now you have 4WD nannying you everywhere :p

Haha :lol: Im not proud...i'll take all the help i can get thanks !! First 4wd car for me though, be an interesting change after the last 3 cars being RWD :drive1

First 4wd car for me though, be an interesting change after the last 3 cars being RWD :drive1

Its dead easy, 2 simple steps - point and squirt. The electronics and 4WD do all the rest. :lol:

Depends on which version you get. The RS like mine for example doesn't have AYC, or ABS and has proper plated LSD's.

First 4wd car for me though, be an interesting change after the last 3 cars being RWD :drive1

Its dead easy, 2 simple steps - point and squirt. The electronics and 4WD do all the rest. :lol:

Depends on which version you get. The RS like mine for example doesn't have AYC, or ABS and has proper plated LSD's.

You just have to be difficult dont you :p:lol: From some stories I've heard of AYC supposidly biting ppl in the arse, you are probably better off without it!

You just have to be difficult dont you :p:lol: From some stories I've heard of AYC supposidly biting ppl in the arse, you are probably better off without it!

You're absolutely right. Anyone that intends to track an Evo usually dumps the AYC in favour of a LSD.

If I remember correctly you had that stunning blue 350 didn't you!? Changing to silver must be a shock! ;)

Haha, yeah its not as pretty as the Blue for sure, although being Gun Metal im hoping it will still look clean even when its dirty....meaning i actually spend more time driving it than polishing it, unlike the Zed :(:lol:

Picked it up tonight and wow, what a car !!! I honestly think im a converted man, the performance, handling and fun factor is just fantastic :drive1 If only it was half as good looking as the Zed, but you cant have everything :doh:

Will try and get on it and give it a good polish up over the weekend and get some pics up B)