Just have a check on your way home...

AndyC

...and see if its just me will you all please. I've not long got home and the drive back was shocking. The amount of mongs just sitting in the outside lanes (with nothing in any other lane) was WAY more than normal!

:rant::rant::rant:

Ahhhhhh I feel better now :)

I made a similar comment on the other board about peeps hogging the lanes, I know they belong to BMW's and all, but hey if there's a big enough gap get over (thought guilty as charged)

Speaking of anger management, I was sat at some light near my house on Monday evening, a moped proceeded to zip past me as the lights changed and then swerve across into the left had lane.

As I accelerated down the lane next to him he started weaving into my lane (so I beeped him) and back out again? We stopped at the next mini roundabout and he actually started to front up to me from his bike? I just shouted "go steady mate", he then proceeded to rev the crap out of his "very old and crappy moped" (you know the sort I mean, big white fairein, etc) and pull several wheelies and then burn off as I turned left and drove away laughing.

Part of me hates feeling intimidated (ie he had a helmet on and i had the roof down) by what could have been a 17 year old ****, and part of me wishes I was in something other than the Z with the top down, then I could have just hit him with the car :angry: But then the thought of the consequences sink in too!! But sometimes i just wish there was a copper around when you needed one!

Rant over :)

I made a similar comment on the other board about peeps hogging the lanes, I know they belong to BMW's and all, but hey if there's a big enough gap get over (thought guilty as charged)

Speaking of anger management, I was sat at some light near my house on Monday evening, a moped proceeded to zip past me as the lights changed and then swerve across into the left had lane.

As I accelerated down the lane next to him he started weaving into my lane (so I beeped him) and back out again? We stopped at the next mini roundabout and he actually started to front up to me from his bike? I just shouted "go steady mate", he then proceeded to rev the crap out of his "very old and crappy moped" (you know the sort I mean, big white fairein, etc) and pull several wheelies and then burn off as I turned left and drove away laughing.

Part of me hates feeling intimidated (ie he had a helmet on and i had the roof down) by what could have been a 17 year old ****, and part of me wishes I was in something other than the Z with the top down, then I could have just hit him with the car :angry: But then the thought of the consequences sink in too!! But sometimes i just wish there was a copper around when you needed one!

Rant over :)

Thats class mate!! There's far too many scallies knocking around on mopeds (or quads seem to the be the favourite round here) that have just got a big chip on their shoulder. Can't be arsed even giving them grief anymore

Best thing with this testosterone fueled idiots is to burn them off at the lights. :boxing: They hate being beaten in a race. :yahoo: Even better, when you pull up in your lovely Z :p when he's there with his bird on his scooter he'll feel even smaller. B)

No contest. Much more enjoyable to smile and enjoy the Z in the knowledge that you're best :)

Not when you are slowly pushing them out to the middle of the road / against a wall :scare:

Evil thoughts, I like them!! then you can drag them unconscious to a quiet industrial unit and bind them with gaffa tape, cut off there eye lids, paper cut there eye balls with a nice new envelope and then poor salt and vinegar in.

mmmm I think I've been thinking about this for too long, sorry for the D1 one on this thread ;)