New Member from Surrey

Welcome to the forum.

I got my GT4 less than a month ago.

Basically it gives out 296bhp, where earlier models were lower....

only 176 were made in UK

Get it in Kuro Black or the Ultra Yellow Pearl - which has something like 3 coatings of special paint...

Limited Edition GT4 Ray Alloy's

A silver plate saying which number of the 176 your car is :p

I personally feel it gives a better sounding grunt for some reason ?!?!?

Still optional are:

Parking Sensors - (would advise... a pain to park I find)

Sat Nav - which I've heard isn't that good though so not a biggie if you find a model that doesn't have this as you can get better ones for the mark up price

As for things to look out for:

Service history...P1's,2,3's depending what mileage u are looking for

What fuel they used

I've heard some gear changes in 4th or 6th is quite difficult..

Engine should rev cleanly and smoothly

Also might want to wind down your window and listen to the sound when pulling off.....

Apart from that, good luck in your hunt! .... well "her" hunt. B)

After having a nice meal out me and the missis thought we would find a Nissan dealer to see if they have any 350z we could have a closer look at.

Found a black one which was gorgeous, were both excited getting one now lol. Silly Qst Just want to confirm in the boot, the large bar with 350z in silver. Im guessing its just a fancy big rear strut bar...

After having a nice meal out me and the missis thought we would find a Nissan dealer to see if they have any 350z we could have a closer look at.

Found a black one which was gorgeous, were both excited getting one now lol. Silly Qst Just want to confirm in the boot, the large bar with 350z in silver. Im guessing its just a fancy big rear strut bar...

Yes bud. Have you a link to the one you saw. :)

Yes bud. Have you a link to the one you saw. :)

Cheers mate, thought it was, No i dont, i think it was just having a service and it so we had a quick lookie round it :)