Envy Valeting vs IOM part 7

Envy Valeting

Ist job was as a thankyou to a Manx man for the loan of his unit (in case of rain) and was a straightforward wash and a coat of platinum, dress tyres sort of affair.

Before:

DSC02721.jpg

After:

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02723.jpg

The 2nd CSL was booked for a correction detail. I do love the e46's, and especially CSL's :argie:

Best part of the day was being taken by Nick up the mountain course of the TT and him letting me drive his pride and joy back:argie::argie: Thanks very much Nick, now I want one!!!!

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

The car was washed wheels 1st with espuma revolution at 10:1, envy brushes and rinsed.

Pre soaked with Envy SSF, allowed to dwell and rinsed off. Washed after with TBM, guards, Z sponge and DG901 shampoo.

Rinsed and dried off with a towel.

Moved indoors to clay with BH clay and water as a lube.

DSC02728.jpg

Followed by PTG readings

DSC02729.jpg

All safe so taped up ready to go. As usual for BMW's I went with FCP and UF on a Megs polishing pad and this seemed to do as well as ever.

DSC02730.jpg

Not a lot of pics as I cracked on.

Once all machining was done the car was de-dusted and cleaned up ready to be waxed.

After much discussion with the owner it was a toss up between Swissvax Blau-Weiss or Dodo Supernatural. As Nick was interested in buying a wax to serve the "fleet" and not just the BMW's we went with the Dodo Supernatural.

My afters were obviously taken rammed in the garage (raining again!) but Nick emailed me some too, and his are the outdoors ones taken after I'd left the IOM.

Exhausts were buffed with autosol and wire wool, glass cleansed with espuma glass green, and tyres dressed with rd50.

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

This was my final detail on the Isle of Man and what a car to end on:argie: I want to thank all those involved for their help, business, and hospitality.

After this it was time for

DSC02734.jpg

DSC02736.jpg

It was flat calm and I was lucky enough to be joined by the CSL owner, his partner and their little girl so we shared breakfast and chats halfway across the sea...lovely.

Tim