It may look like a cheap mod - but it works

phatbloke74

After picking up my zed a couple of weeks ago, I decided to put my TomTom in that handy cubby hole. Unfortunately it's too big to stay in there when you've got the power cable attached.

So I've got hold of some high density black foam, cut it to fit and have used it to hold the TomTom in via it's window fitting. Obviously not a permanent fixture as I don't need it all of the time and I share between both cars. Saves hving it stuck to the window - which I hate! :thumbdown:

[attachment=0]Forum photo.jpg[/attachment]

Good point. I'm going to leave it for now though as I want to upgrade to a decent ICE system and I haven't decided whether I want to get the built in satnav capability. If I don't get satnav on it then I might wire it in at the same time as the install.

Much better. What really bugs me with these Kev Kevs is when people stick them right in the middle of the windscreen and don't think about how much it actually restricts their vision! :bangin:

Good point. I'm going to leave it for now though as I want to upgrade to a decent ICE system and I haven't decided whether I want to get the built in satnav capability. If I don't get satnav on it then I might wire it in at the same time as the install.

Kenwood DNX-7200's are going for a good price now!!

Kenwood DNX-7200's are going for a good price now!!

Do you have this one? If so, whats it like for controlling and charging the Ipod?