Tatton Park Classic car show- PIC HEAVY!

stanski

We went to the Classic car show today to see what bits are missing off our own Wolseley 1500 and of course to look at all the nice motors.

I will spare you the really old stuff - i.e Jags MG's BMC group etc etc but spotted some Jap tin!

Hope you like the pics? :)

As a kid in the 70's this was the only car on the estate (except for an orange BMW bubble car!) :wacko:

nMFNUGi8K4.jpg

Never seen one of these Datsun tanks before - handy for ram raiding

ZF9uYkDncW.jpg

Love this - very Dodge like :cloud9:

seEaQkH7qN.jpg

R0y6o4NV78.jpg

ytyCx7bzaw.jpg

Even at Classic shows you always get a really horrible looking dog! :yuck::yuck::yuck::surrender:

C3V9t9rQqi.jpg

Does anyone know what this Honda is? Looks a bit Suzuki Cappuccino?

tSVqdL8eza.jpg

Very cool :D

dZdlNM9y7f.jpg

Slice of cheese anyone?

GsPvolG7RS.jpg

Chav tastic pink number!

b1BcWknxd2.jpg

Rare Sera (although starting to see a few on the motorways recently) talk about mobile greenhouse! :headhurt:

iZZmhn757q.jpg

Honda S2000's dad - tempted to buy one of these once but they are tiny! B)

Dq5UH1Twph.jpg

Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire - I used to have one of these as my daily car - fab car but the most unreliable piece of junk I ever owned (not long afterwards I discovered Jap cars!) ;):teeth:

VvnbZGUs9Q.jpg

Bedford doormobile - handy for Scottish Hoon trips! :p

Nq7xpHum5J.jpg

Who knows in 10 years time we will have to put a stand up next to the MR2 owners clubs and MX5 owners clubs I think!

If we still have petrol in 10 years time! :surrender:

~It's a Honda Beat Stan.

some nice metal there.

Honda beat? Hmm never heard of that one - thanks Stew you car geek :lol:

:blush::blush:

Get up some of the other pics too stan!

I had planned to go as well Chris then got sidetracked by the sun and afternoon drinking! :blush:

Some great shots there, my friend goes every year with his classic jag so i'd been meaning to go take a look.

yes it was a good day out very very hot in fact we left early as we both felt a bit too hot! :sun:

Those pics are ace btw - we went with purpose to buy bits for our Wolseley and more to the point reference pictures to see how stuff lines up on the body and interior detail shots! I was a little disappointed to be honest as the selection of cars was'nt as varied as past years but good all the same.

We are hoping to show ours at the Wolseley Stand maybe next year you never know?

Will upload some pics later today. Some of those Classic Mercs were fab but I think my fave car was actually that Bedford camper van (think I am getting old!)

wanted to go to this but was stuck in work

Well Mike there is always next year and I think another in autumn? they had the local fate on also which was a bad mistake of timing if ever I saw one ! :headhurt:

I think it's great people keep cars like this going, we're going to have to pick up the baton at some point if they are going to survive though. Another one for that Bedford camper - brilliant!

Your right the 350 is a future classic . Remember all the cars at the show were in their time just normal everyday cars. Fashion, design and rust have made them rare. one day zeds will be rare just like allegros and Bedford campers. :lol: