only me online

I'm in the office and had an firefox window open. I'm typing up handovers and getting ready to prepare daily reports for my wonderfl clients. On a side note, all is well in the exciting world of oil production tonight so don't expect any sharp increase in the oil price!

Well I might try to creep it up to $70.... that's a nice price!

4am ish, what are you guys doing online??

Only got back in 25mins ago, so having a cuppa & checking out what I've missed. Now you see how bad it's got, when you asked for our hobbies, should have put lurking in the early hours :lol:

I'm in the office and had an firefox window open. I'm typing up handovers and getting ready to prepare daily reports for my wonderfl clients. On a side note, all is well in the exciting world of oil production tonight so don't expect any sharp increase in the oil price!

Funny you should say that Stew, was only commenting on the fact that the garage, by our works, is now selling 95 ron at 99p a litre :scare: Hadn't noticed it creeping up again (barstewards)

Funny you should say that Stew, was only commenting on the fact that the garage, by our works, is now selling 95 ron at 99p a litre :scare: Hadn't noticed it creeping up again (barstewards)

I've noticed it creeping up too. There is no reason for this. OPEC restrictions are being lifted now the 'OPEC' wells I look after in West Africa are all producing just now. The price per barrel is creeping up slowly but it's still half of what it was a year ago.

I guess the governments cut is still the major factor in fuel prices. They suck! :thumbdown:

I'll do some optimisation diagnostic runs on some of the bigger producers to make sure we are getting plenty goo out the tube in the ground!

4am ish, what are you guys doing online??

Only got back in 25mins ago, so having a cuppa & checking out what I've missed. Now you see how bad it's got, when you asked for our hobbies, should have put lurking in the early hours :lol:

It's a bit like AA. :p:p:lol:

We're relying on your for cheap petrol Stew. :p:lol: