Quick question regarding front Brembo discs

maxi-glasgow

My mate in his garage was replacing all my pads with Redstuff pads last night and when he came to do the drivers side front, when pushing the piston back to get the pads out the disc moved.

So it looks like the disc is only held firmly in place by the wheel? Is this correct, don't think I have ever owned a car where the disc is not locked in place via at least one nut?

I'm getting a bit paranoid in case something was missing, but we couldn't see that was the case. And the passenger side wheel was already back in place so we didn't have a chance to compare. Perhaps it was just a case that the passenger side disc was stuck better with the heat than drivers one.

If anyone can please just confirm there are no bolts holding the disc in place that would be great, tried looking for a guide but could only see a non-brembo one and it only showed pictures for back wheels...

The good news is the Redstuff pads are superb, they have a real bite to them. Extremely please with them, thanks again to CS for the very quick delivery :thumbs: