GOD DAM SPEED CAMERAS!!!

lee

Wounder if anyone out there cant help me!!!!!!!!!

Since ive passed my test ive had 15 points no more than 12 at once thank god :rant:

But now im on 9, 3 more and its game over for me, im going to buy eather a snooper or road angle something like that,

Just woundering if anyone as one of these witch is the best one to buy, dont want anything that will tell me tesco's doors are opening

and realy dont wanna be stood at the bus stop :scare:

Although I haven't got one I'd say Road Angel 2 mate.... Only had good reports,,, generally from taxi drivers :):)

thats what ive herd just never used one

They are a bit pricey but in your case there cheap as chips :thumbs:

Tbh why haven't you got one sooner?????????????

Although I haven't got one I'd say Road Angel 2 mate.... Only had good reports,,, generally from taxi drivers :):)

well i had a snooper s5 but it went off all the time and i never used it, and ended up loosing it, had 6 points come through at once right laugh :scare:

well i had a snooper s5 but it went off all the time and i never used it, and ended up loosing it, had 6 points come through at once right laugh :scare:

TOP TIP: When you see the yellow box - slow down :p

one was a speed gun other was police chasing me when i dint know, there really bad around here hide in trees and everything

TOP TIP: When you see the yellow box - slow down :p

Try the TDS TR30 Lite. Got the top reviews in the recent Autoexpress test. (But I know the Origin is meant to be good as well)

http://www.tds-tr.com/tds2/html/tr30_lite.html

Better kit than Road Angel, handles Specs really well..... comes with a detachable laser detector so that when they make them illegal, then you can just carry on without. Really configurable and you can even have Yoda or Homer Simpson telly you about cameras! ;)

Normally about £250 but I got a brand new one from E-Buyer for about £100 cheaper! :thumbs:

in fact, I found this for ya!

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/103349

£169.98.... can't beat that for value! (with 6 months subscription), although they are currently out of stock! But should get some more..... unless their supply has dried up as they were selling them too cheap! B)

Think I may have to get one as I could bear to get on the peasant carrier (Bus) and leave my zed on the drive!!

Try the TDS TR30 Lite. Got the top reviews in the recent Autoexpress test. (But I know the Origin is meant to be good as well)

http://www.tds-tr.com/tds2/html/tr30_lite.html

Better kit than Road Angel, handles Specs really well..... comes with a detachable laser detector so that when they make them illegal, then you can just carry on without. Really configurable and you can even have Yoda or Homer Simpson telly you about cameras! ;)

Normally about £250 but I got a brand new one from E-Buyer for about £100 cheaper! :thumbs:

thanks for that think ill have one of them :thumbs:

£169.98.... can't beat that for value! (with 6 months subscription), although they are currently out of stock! But should get some more..... unless their supply has dried up as they were selling them too cheap! B)

Think I may have to get one as I could bear to get on the peasant carrier (Bus) and leave my zed on the drive!!

with the 6 months subscription, what happens after that, how much is it to keep it gong

with the 6 months subscription, what happens after that, how much is it to keep it gong

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

Or you could just drive slower? :thumbdown:

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

tryed it but when u get court for doing 37mph in a 30 on the longist road ever it dont work, at night with nothing around :rant:

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

tryed it but when u get court for doing 37mph in a 30 on the longist road ever it dont work, at night with nothing around :rant:

You could just try driving EVEN slower! :surrender:

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

He drives a zed not a milk float :p

chasing you, LOL :D Couldn't they keep up :)

i got up 2 roads befour they got me, was racing a scooby hammered it like but he had the last laugh, clocked speed at 88mph on a 60 i got upto 110 though

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

He won't be driving anything soon....... :p

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

init my son i dont go buy a 280bhp to go 30 :p