GOD DAM SPEED CAMERAS!!!

lee

in fact, I found this for ya!

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/103349

£169.98.... can't beat that for value! (with 6 months subscription), although they are currently out of stock! But should get some more..... unless their supply has dried up as they were selling them too cheap! B)

Think I may have to get one as I could bear to get on the peasant carrier (Bus) and leave my zed on the drive!!

with the 6 months subscription, what happens after that, how much is it to keep it gong

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

Or you could just drive slower? :thumbdown:

tryed it but when u get court for doing 37mph in a 30 on the longist road ever it dont work, at night with nothing around :rant:

You could just try driving EVEN slower! :surrender:

He drives a zed not a milk float :p

init my son i dont go buy a 280bhp to go 30 :p

Goin off your record Lee, perhaps you should off :ninja:

£169.98.... can't beat that for value! (with 6 months subscription), although they are currently out of stock! But should get some more..... unless their supply has dried up as they were selling them too cheap! B)

Think I may have to get one as I could bear to get on the peasant carrier (Bus) and leave my zed on the drive!!

with the 6 months subscription, what happens after that, how much is it to keep it gong

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

tryed it but when u get court for doing 37mph in a 30 on the longist road ever it dont work, at night with nothing around :rant:

Your insurance must be zillions!!! Bet your mpg is about 10 as well :scare::scare:

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

Your insurance must be zillions!!! Bet your mpg is about 10 as well :scare::scare:

nar i dont drive that fast all time im just unlucky, ill drive speed limit for an hour then tickle it and cops will be there just my look :rant:

Subscriptions

First 6 Months Free

Annual £49.99

3 Years £99.99

nar i dont drive that fast all time im just unlucky, ill drive speed limit for an hour then tickle it and cops will be there just my look :rant:

Riiighhhhhhhttttt :p

Hi mate ive just phoned up to get one and there not selling them anymore :rant:

do you know anywere else they sell them at this price dont wanna pay £250 when they go £100 cheaper

told ya i dony have no luck :angry:

do you know anywere else they sell them at this price dont wanna pay £250 when they go £100 cheaper

No sorry Lee,

I went straight to the manufacturer, then did a Kelkoo on it. Found the e-buyer price. Had a funny feeling they might get stopped supply at that price....... :thumbdown:

Try doing a Kelkoo on the model you want. see what you get, but I'd be suprised if anywhere matches that price

:dry:

No sorry Lee,

I went straight to the manufacturer, then did a Kelkoo on it. Found the e-buyer price. Had a funny feeling they might get stopped supply at that price....... :thumbdown:

Try doing a Kelkoo on the model you want. see what you get, but I'd be suprised if anywhere matches that price

:dry:

No problem mate ive looked on e bay and there about £160 on there so thats cool B) thats new too

Are they easy to up load been told its best to do it every week also you can have simpsons voice on it too i here :teeth:

No problem mate ive looked on e bay and there about £160 on there so thats cool B) thats new too

Are they easy to up load been told its best to do it every week also you can have simpsons voice on it too i here :teeth:

Yeah thats not too bad then.

Piece of p*ss to upload. click on one icon once connected to internet, does it all for you. Easy to change setting of unit through same software.....

really easy to use

:thumbs: