19" Dare Hiro Wheels

kta

Cool ! I currently run the Brembo brakes (GT spec) with 20mm Eibach hubcentric spacers...will these be enough to clear the calipers though...?

Also - pics of the rims on your car - were these with 25mm spacers fitted....? Im a little concerned about the rims sitting too far into the body with just my 20mm spacers.

I didn't run any spacers when i had them fitted and they cleared the calipers just fine, photos are with the wheels straight onto the hubs, no spacers :)

• 3 years later...

Fresh back from being refurbished a set of 19" staggered fit Dare Hiro alloys 9.5" on the back, 8.5" on the front. wheels only without tyres. Collection only, offers around £400-£500?

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

Pic on the Zed when they were first fitted:

350z.jpg

350psp.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

350.jpg

Hi mate, do you remember what set up you had on these? I've just bought a set and was wondering what to go for. Cheers

Do you mean tyres? This thread is 3 years old btw :)

Front: 245/35/19

Rear: 275/35/19

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I was initially told that I may need extended bolts and looks like I don't. The set I bought already came with tyres.

I just need to find out what nuts they use as mine didn't come with any. OEM nuts are too big from what I've read here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/5993-19in-axis-hiro-wheels/page__hl__%2Baxis+%2Bnuts

buster - what size nuts are currently running on yours?