Red/LED fog light bulb

T2JOU

The first ones you have posted are the ones you want, I've had both and the first are far brighter. Been using mine for over a year now and no problems :thumbs:

+1

though he was in Australia when I bought them :wacko:

The first ones you have posted are the ones you want, I've had both and the first are far brighter. Been using mine for over a year now and no problems :thumbs:

+1

though he was in Australia when I bought them :wacko:

He's based in Hong Kong but posts on all the eBays, so does get confusing :bangin:

Item location says Michigan ;) Im sure the item location was Sydney when I bought them :)

He obviously moves around a lot :lol: Hes a registered user from Hong Kong and thats where my one came from. You can change the item location easy enough. Out of interest, was the original link from eBay US and not UK (i.e. was it an International Seller with the item on eBay US?). Its normally a ploy so when you say local items only it will still come up ;)

EDIT: Infact he has some items listed as US, some HK some AU! :thumbs:

Cool, so they passed an MOT? :thumbs:

Did you get them from the same place? I'm a little bit weary about buying from a seller in Hong Kong, especially as the item location is the US.

Sorry missed this earlier. Yes got loads of LED bulbs from him, he sent me quite a few in the end to test them when I mentioned that people on here were looking fo the brightest ones. Seems a nice chap, and he definately sends them out from HK, but dont worry, they all got to me safe and sound.

And yes they make it through the MOT just fine if you get the one in the first link, its by far the brightest.