WARNING Shady goings on in Aberdeen car park

Well drove into Asda Garthdee car park and saw a silver Z loitering at the far end of the car park. Came back out to find said Z in close dealings with a 4x4. Now me being the shy and retiring type I didnt speak to either of the two shifty looking gentleman, but once the shiftiest individual spotted me entering the Z he came running over - and I have to admit never have I been so glad that my passenger door remains locked as I thought I was going to be subjected to an attempted car jacking.

Anyway once the adrenaline had kicked in and the fight or flight attitude had decided on fight, it turns out that the particular shifty looking individiual in question was none other than our very own ZMANALEX who it turns out is nowhere near as shifty as he looks :p He was apparently delivering some parts to another member of the forum who will remain nameless (just in case the latest mod is a secret, would hate to steal his thunder :thumbs: )

Well good to meet you guys and if I had known you did hand delivery on parts Alex I would have had my lights done the same way and you could even have fitted them for me :thumbs:

"Shady dealings in Aberdeen car park"????

I'd better set the story straight here... Alex kindly offered to meet up with me to deliver some parts in person since he was up to watch the Dons today. As I was waiting at our meeting spot in Asda I noticed an azure Z pull up closely to mine. In most circumstances this would be nothing out of the ordinary, however, I did note that that this was the same Z that parked next to me in the Boots car park the day before and then tailed me over to Asda!!! :scare::lol::lol::lol:

Heopfully I might make it out tomorrow night to say hello before the rest of the Abz crew head out for a drive...

Chris

"Shady dealings in Aberdeen car park"????

I'd better set the story straight here... Alex kindly offered to meet up with me to deliver some parts in person since he was up to watch the Dons today. As I was waiting at our meeting spot in Asda I noticed an azure Z pull up closely to mine. In most circumstances this would be nothing out of the ordinary, however, I did note that that this was the same Z that parked next to me in the Boots car park the day before and then tailed me over to Asda!!! :scare::lol::lol::lol:

Heopfully I might make it out tomorrow night to say hello before the rest of the Abz crew head out for a drive...

Chris

Glad you made it over Chris. Meet tomorrow at 7pm B&Q Garthdee carpark. Going for a run to stoney for an ice cream!

Well done Alex for the super delivery! I sent you a text yesterday after the glorious win and Europa Qualification!

Nothing exciting to report on the mod front I'm afraid - just new uprated droplinks. Will hopefully cure the knocking noise going down bumpy roads!

Stew - Should be able to make a brief appearance tonight - catch ya later!