Your occupation?

Nick_MSM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im an Environmental Health Officer, in Food Hygiene, Food Standards and Health and Safety.... involved inspecting cafes, takeaways etc. Easy job. My new avatar is actually me at work :D

Just started doing consultancy work part time. So if anyone ever needs any advice...

Im an Environmental Health Officer, in Food Hygiene, Food Standards and Health and Safety.... involved inspecting cafes, takeaways etc. Easy job. My new avatar is actually me at work :D

Just started doing consultancy work part time. So if anyone ever needs any advice...

wheres the cleanest place to eat in Chesterfield :teeth: or more to the point wheres the worst :scare:

I get this question all the time.. I ought to set up a website with a paypal link and charge for info... :D

Unfortunately I dont work in chesterfield... sunny Rotherham aka chav town.

You can request a copy of last inspection reports for any premises from their council. Also alot of councils are starting to put results of inspections on their website... something we should be doing from Sept

I get this question all the time.. I ought to set up a website with a paypal link and charge for info... :D

Unfortunately I dont work in chesterfield... sunny Rotherham aka chav town.

You can request a copy of last inspection reports for any premises from their council. Also alot of councils are starting to put results of inspections on their website... something we should be doing from Sept

Thanks for info :thumbs:

You wouldn't wanna inspect my kitchen at the moment :p:scare:

hope its cleaner than your car :yahoo:

It would be a close run contest :scare:

It would be a close run contest :scare:

I bet you wont let your missus see this :scare::boxing:

(IT Consultant/Software Engineer) :ninja:

(who recently completed his MSc and now officially has "permission" for the Z which was predicated on successful completion of said masters...) B)

congrats :clap:

you decided what spec you havin?

(IT Consultant/Software Engineer) :ninja:

(who recently completed his MSc and now officially has "permission" for the Z which was predicated on successful completion of said masters...) B)

congrats :clap:

you decided what spec you havin?

Thanks (twas a mission... :yahoo: )

I'm strongly leaning towards Ebisu 06/56 GT, possibly with Nismo bits (spoiler + wheels) I think this is known as the aero kit? I've also been partial to the rare Chilli, still pondering the matter...