Blocked from Opening Threads At Work

Well as from today I am blocked from opening a thread with this message: -

Finjan Vital Security notification: URL is restricted ! BPR

The page is restricted according to Departmental policy. The page you requested was blocked because it attempts to exploit an application level vulnerability. The ID of the transaction is 1EDF7528 Should you require business access to this site please: Ensure you have entered the correct URL/address. Contact your Account Manager if access is still unavailable. Access to web-based email i.e. webmail, is no longer permitted. Please refer to the new HR policy 789 (e) in the Guide

The strange thing is I can open other Forum Threads, just not 350z-uk ones. So I guess I won't be posting during the day anymore. :angry:

exploiting what? :wacko:

does that mean they basically stopped you getting on here because you surfed here too much??? :dry:

No I think it's simply the firewall thinking there's some kind of risk. It is a secure government network so they are very risk averse.

Well as from today I am blocked from opening a thread with this message: -

Finjan Vital Security notification: URL is restricted ! BPR

The page is restricted according to Departmental policy. The page you requested was blocked because it attempts to exploit an application level vulnerability. The ID of the transaction is 1EDF7528 Should you require business access to this site please: Ensure you have entered the correct URL/address. Contact your Account Manager if access is still unavailable. Access to web-based email i.e. webmail, is no longer permitted. Please refer to the new HR policy 789 (e) in the Guide

The strange thing is I can open other Forum Threads, just not 350z-uk ones. So I guess I won't be posting during the day anymore. :angry:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

You might have to do some work now!!!! :thumbdown:

Hmmm - Ill have a look into this, but perhaps you could try accessing the initial page.

Http://www.350z-uk.com/ (the one with the car/title animation)

If it is still blocked, then it would appear to be blocked for some other reason other than code.

Perhaps cookies attempting to be interogated for auto log in?

Hmmm - Ill have a look into this, but perhaps you could try accessing the initial page.

Http://www.350z-uk.com/ (the one with the car/title animation)

If it is still blocked, then it would appear to be blocked for some other reason other than code.

Perhaps cookies attempting to be interogated for auto log in?

I can get into all the forum lists, it's blocked when I open any thread. Maybe something to do with the signature pictures?