Finally saying hi

Hi and welcome! :thumbs:

Exhaust looks nice - which one?

thanx, it's made by bluetip (bet it took them ages to think of that name lol) basicly its an HKS copy! But it looks and sounds just the same so for less than half the price im happy :)

Welcome to the forum. I spot mods on that Zed. Was that you or the previous owner??

The mods are all me :D the car was a completely stock UK GT.

Had the body kit fitted before i even got it home though :lol: and the wheels were orded the day after i orded the car. No messing

Haven't you been a busy boy then. :lol: So what mods are you planning next? Knowing of course that it's not at all a slippery slope for your wallet. :lol::lol::p

Welcome to the forum. I spot mods on that Zed. Was that you or the previous owner??

The mods are all me :D the car was a completely stock UK GT.

Had the body kit fitted before i even got it home though :lol: and the wheels were orded the day after i orded the car. No messing

Haven't you been a busy boy then. :lol: So what mods are you planning next? Knowing of course that it's not at all a slippery slope for your wallet. :lol::lol::p

slippery slope indeed!!! :lol: want an intake kit and some engine dress up and then a carbon hood is the route im thinking :D strugling on what intake to go for though :wacko: i wanted some sort of carbon intake but my mate has reccomended the JWT?

The JWT is good mate and a good price too. The small CF intake opening for the front bumper is also available from the tradesrs. I think you can get CF intake pipes too which will cover your need for CF :)

i think the JWT will be the way forward, but im strugling to find any CF intake pipes? i have noticed a CF intake on a few of the cars on here but cant make out what make it is, ile have to post up i think?