Hi all

No problem Steve.

People like you were the reason we created this place.

I myself am a relativley new owner (about 1 month of ownership), and have been a member of a Golf car forum for over two years, which to this day remains the most useful and helpful site I have ever known.

It receives over 12 Million hits a month, and transfers over 120GB. Yet remains free for all, and I personally believe that this is the main reason for its unrivaled success.

We do not wish to create a "them and us" atmosphere, just a resource for people who, for whatever reason, would like to be part of another community, or indeed become a member of multiple communities if they wish.

For this reason, one of the most important rules of this community is not to bad mouth any others. We are here for the benefit of the owners and enthusiasts, not to wage war on other groups, who essentially are the very people we want to attract.

I'm glad you are pleased with our efforts, and hope you find our forum as enjoyable as we intend it to be. :D

Dont forget the live chat, and free gallery space too. :thumbs:

We intend to grow the space and may make some layout changes etc, or even find new and exciting ways of making this place even more enoyable for our members, feel free to contribute to or suggest these in the site sugestions or feedback area...

Many Thanks,

Chris B.

No problem Steve.

People like you were the reason we created this place.

I myself am a relativley new owner (about 1 month of ownership), and have been a member of a Golf car forum for over two years, which to this day remains the most useful and helpful site I have ever known.

It receives over 12 Million hits a month, and transfers over 120GB. Yet remains free for all, and I personally believe that this is the main reason for its unrivaled success.

We do not wish to create a "them and us" atmosphere, just a resource for people who, for whatever reason, would like to be part of another community, or indeed become a member of multiple communities if they wish.

For this reason, one of the most important rules of this community is not to bad mouth any others. We are here for the benefit of the owners and enthusiasts, not to wage war on other groups, who essentially are the very people we want to attract.

I'm glad you are pleased with our efforts, and hope you find our forum as enjoyable as we intend it to be. :D

Dont forget the live chat, and free gallery space too. :thumbs:

We intend to grow the space and may make some layout changes etc, or even find new and exciting ways of making this place even more enoyable for our members, feel free to contribute to or suggest these in the site sugestions or feedback area...

Many Thanks,

Chris B.

I can not agree more. Moreover, as long as you put your point across in a civil manner, moderation WILL be minimal.

:teeth:

Wanted a change, not trying to hide as told many I would be on this ASAP.

Always happy to get the most from everywhere, even if it means being on 2 sites.

Regards

Steve

Tiz me indeed.

cheers Val

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: not only that but in what, 10 days? B)

welcome!!!!!!!!

are you the _bow version?

AHH now I know who you are. :teeth:

Wanted a change, not trying to hide as told many I would be on this ASAP.

Always happy to get the most from everywhere, even if it means being on 2 sites.

Regards

Steve

Same Here.

Don’t own the car anymore but who knows what the future holds. ;)

I still like to see at what’s happening but I also want to be able to give my input from things I have learned with my 2 years of owner ship and modding. I also want to see what happens as the car moves forward in this country. That being the case I want a UK based site like most others, where there are no viewing restrictions.

Ok I am rambling now so I will shut up. :wacko: