buying advice

hi was wondering if anyone had any advice about this car i have been looking at:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=54

it is exactly the specive been looking for, but i am a bit concerned about the high milage, although it says it can come with an extended 2 year warrent, not sure if this involves an extra cost,

does any1 think its worth forking an extra couple of thousand for a lower milage one?

The milage is quite high but there are plenty of people on the site who have shot past the 100, 000 mile mark with no major problems! It all depends what you are happy with. I would suggest looking at the car to see the kind of condition it is in - that may make your mind up for you. Its a 54 plate registration so probably registered in 2005 - this will mean its the 276BHP (pre facelift) which I believe is more moddable if thats a route you want to go down.

Well from the description it sounds like it has a very good full Nissan service history. If it is a 1 owner car and you are planning on not doing high miles then looks good for the price.

Worth checking out anyway, the more you see and test drive the better.

where did u get i was from loughborough?

I live in leeds, just sold my car today for a cool 7500 so im well chuffed, was only expecting 7k

so hopefully shud have the beastie 350z soon, insurance is a bummer tho as im under 25, admiral was the cheapest i could find for about 1600, has anyone found a better place for insurance?

where did u get i was from loughborough?

I live in leeds, just sold my car today for a cool 7500 so im well chuffed, was only expecting 7k

so hopefully shud have the beastie 350z soon, insurance is a bummer tho as im under 25, admiral was the cheapest i could find for about 1600, has anyone found a better place for insurance?

Nice one bud. Thats great news :D

Damn, I dont often get it wrong :lol:

yeh think ive settled on this one, (link at the top) hopefully gonna buy it at the end of the month after pay day. gonna be annoying trekking all the way down south and then not buying it, so just hope its up to scratch!

apparently its had a new improved clutch fitted so think this wud be the main issue on the high milage. do u think there is anything in particular i need to look for when buying it? ive only ever bought one car before and it was brand new so im not very experienced with buying 2nd hand