Hey all

It's been 3-4months now since i ordered my 350z but it's here now in Luton, and i will be picking her up as soon as it's been SVA'd and fitted with an alarm. She's gorgeous in pearl essence white.

Great site by the way.

I'm looking forward to JAE 2006, will be my 1st Jap car event. What's it been like in the previous years?

:) [/img]

It's been 3-4months now since i ordered my 350z but it's here now in Luton, and i will be picking her up as soon as it's been SVA'd and fitted with an alarm. She's gorgeous in pearl essence white.

Great site by the way.

I'm looking forward to JAE 2006, will be my 1st Jap car event. What's it been like in the previous years?

:) [/img]

Looking good mate B)

Welcome :thumbs:

Oh cool thanks. Just hope it's ready in time.

Glad it's cheap as i'm broke now after buyin her! :wacko: lol

What will happen when she's on the pitch? R they well looked after?

All enthusiasts there i'd imagine, not evil barstewards,,, anyone tries anything and it's :boxing::bang::starwars::wheelchair::stretcher:

Thanks for all your comments. The white 1's r apparently the top choice for demo cars ova in Japan. I seen the colour and i was just blown away! :D

Yeah defo gonna get a nice set of alloys when my bank budget builds back up agen :blush: Gonna get some hyper black/ black or white 1's.

Really lookin forward to JAE, can wait to see all them gorgeous 350z lined up next to each other! :teeth: what i sight!!!

you should have a butchers at this Lee. A NW day out organised by Jacko a couple of months ago. B)

http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=57

Ahhhhh those were the days...... B):teeth:

When's the next ;)

I know, we really need to sort something...... just trying to come up with something to inspire everyone.....

ideas on a post card to......

Blue Peter's Dog,

123 Acacia Avenue,

i thought max was touting around the lakes as a possible

Yeah he mentioned on the Wales run, but nothing seen so far and he don't post much anymore......

I've gotta cracking Scotland run, but its a full weekend job so that's not going to fly...... :blush:

Some STUNNING pics Mike, where bouts was that in n.wales cause i live in that area.

I've even got my g/f lovin this car, she's nearly as enthusiastic as i am! lol

Lee, most of the pics were taken at Bala and Bala Lake. Some on road around to Betwys y Coed....

Top day, top scenery, top roads and top driving.... :thumbs:

you should have a butchers at this Lee. A NW day out organised by Jacko a couple of months ago. B)

When's the next ;)

I know, we really need to sort something...... just trying to come up with something to inspire everyone.....

Blue Peter's Dog,

123 Acacia Avenue,

Wasn't that Bananaman's address??

When's the next ;)

Blue Peter's Dog,

123 Acacia Avenue,

Wasn't that Bananaman's address??

Don't be stupid, he lived next door :D