Went to buy a 350z almost smacked the dealer one!

rickya

This is no joke, I have never in my life come across a more rude arrogant salesman in my life. In fact he was the owner. I drove 110 miles to Nottingham & 110 miles back to Watford & I wasted over 4hours & fuel only to be insulted by someone. The company is calles "Aria Motors" on Hinckley Rd, Nottingham. He was saying stuff like

what do you want to drive the car for

are you just here for a spin you people are all the same

dont excpect even a penny of the price

you shouldnt have come if you think youl get anything of the price

But the best was after 30 seconds of walking in

Im very busy I sell 400 cars a month are you going to buy this or not

I was so disgusted that I took the car 50 meters up the road turned around gave the keys back & told him he was an ignorant & rude & was absoloutely unhelpful from when we walked in & left back to Watford.

In those 2 minutes I was in the car with the mechanic who worked there he confirmed what a complete wank£er he was & even kind of apologised on his behalf. He said he thinks its because his culture is so, where hewas from Iran. I have a friend from Iran & Afganistan & they may be upfront & direct but theyr not downright rude. I think if my family wasnt with me I would have kicked the FUc@in @*!# out of him.

Anyway the car was absoloutely beautiful (st fully loaded ecru/carbon air dam/rear spoiler/xenons/brembos) & at a good price & would have bought it at near the asking price but not from somebody like that.

Here it is:

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classicdd.cfm?Account=AETA43259&VehicleID=AETV606699&Photo=http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/is/remotemanaged/AETA43259/AETV606699_1a.jpg

http://www.ariamotorco.co.uk/

This is no joke, I have never in my life come across a more rude arrogant salesman in my life. In fact he was the owner. I drove 110 miles to Nottingham & 110 miles back to Watford & I wasted over 4hours & fuel only to be insulted by someone. The company is calles "Aria Motors" on Hinckley Rd, Nottingham. He was saying stuff like

what do you want to drive the car for

are you just here for a spin you people are all the same

dont excpect even a penny of the price

you shouldnt have come if you think youl get anything of the price

But the best was after 30 seconds of walking in

Im very busy I sell 400 cars a month are you going to buy this or not

I was so disgusted that I took the car 50 meters up the road turned around gave the keys back & told him he was an ignorant & rude & was absoloutely unhelpful from when we walked in & left back to Watford.

In those 2 minutes I was in the car with the mechanic who worked there he confirmed what a complete ****£er he was & even kind of apologised on his behalf. He said he thinks its because his culture is so, where hewas from Iran. I have a friend from Iran & Afganistan & they may be upfront & direct but theyr not downright rude. I think if my family wasnt with me I would have kicked the FUc@in @*!# out of him.

Anyway the car was absoloutely beautiful (st fully loaded ecru/carbon air dam/rear spoiler/xenons/brembos) & at a good price & would have bought it at near the asking price but not from somebody like that.

Here it is:

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classicdd.cfm?Account=AETA43259&VehicleID=AETV606699&Photo=http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/is/remotemanaged/AETA43259/AETV606699_1a.jpg

http://www.ariamotorco.co.uk/

What a james hunt!!!! :rant::rant::rant:

Also for that money, plus a bit more, you could get a UK car from a UK person with proper manners!! What a ****. :angry::angry:

I’ve been to see that car, I think its been for sale a very long time?

Hmmmmm I wonder why with a salesman like that!!! :scare:

The place was closed (bank holiday ages ago), I nearly ripped myself a new a***hole climbing the fence to have a look. Good job he didn’t see me, might have beheaded me.

Forget to mention I bumped into Ian Beale (from eastenders) in this tiny little petrol station when I got back into Radlett!! Looks like a hobbit in real life. :scare:

ps & he was driving a Nissan Micra that sounded like it had no oil in the engine!

I'm a believer that these things happen for a reason Rick. Another one will come along and be better.

Gutted for the waste of time and money.

220 miles, Good job you haven't got a zed ;) would of cost you £40 :headhurt:

Luckily about £15, got a BMW 330 diesel, averaged 42.2mpg there & back :yahoo:

Forget to mention I bumped into Ian Beale (from eastenders) in this tiny little petrol station when I got back into Radlett!! Looks like a hobbit in real life. :scare:

ps & he was driving a Nissan Micra that sounded like it had no oil in the engine!

did he stink of chip fat :lol:

Oh dear. Your day gets worse :yuck:

I'm ashamed, how do you know he works in a chippy :yuck:

Chip fat & Lambda bread! Actually now that I think of it he looked more like Shmeegel!!

lolololol

There was one piece of good news though. On the way up there the estate agent rang & said the sale has been agreed on the flat I wanted to buy!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

"So good things can come out from @*!# things" quote ricky 2006

lolololol

There was one piece of good news though. On the way up there the estate agent rang & said the sale has been agreed on the flat I wanted to buy!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

My mortgage is on 4 wheels!!!! you must be loaded :D

lolololol

Just buy my zed. Be done with it. :thumbs::teeth:;);)