07 309bhp with mods ***sold sold sold sold!!!!***

roast350z

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all - i can confirm i'm now the lucky owner! Thanks Keith i'll be sure to take very good care of her - had an absolute blast driving it back from yours (damn those M25 speed cameras tho!)

No doubt i'll be asking all sorts of newbie questions over the next coming weeks - glad to finally become a true member of the forum ! :yahoo:

Hey all - i can confirm i'm now the lucky owner! Thanks Keith i'll be sure to take very good care of her - had an absolute blast driving it back from yours (damn those M25 speed cameras tho!)

No doubt i'll be asking all sorts of newbie questions over the next coming weeks - glad to finally become a true member of the forum ! :yahoo:

Got yourself a minter mate, where abouts are you based ?

Yep been impressed with it so far :)

I'm in Reading (West Berks)

Plenty of Zed-ers over that way, be good if you could try get down to one of our meets, as keith was allways there :thumbs: , really is a nice zed :thumbs:

Nice one James glad you are enjoying it :thumbs: i stood on the drive for ages theres a big z shaped space now :byebye:

Keep it clean please i did give it a quick once over for you on saturday and sunday ;) should last a while!

Enjoy!!!

At least he's got an easy option for a post signature, just steal yours!

i didn't take the wheels - so new pics coming up :)

So you got any plans for the Zed ?

I'm probably looking to install something to replace the standard audio unit - quite fancy getting a MP3 Player setup - looking at some of the guides on here there's some nice options....

...but to be honest Keith already had it setup pretty sweetly - just gonna enjoy her for a bit - its an absolute joy to drive - feel like a kid everytime I sit and turn the ignition!

My first purchase was a ton of cleaning products - Christ that wasn't cheap - but got to keep her up to standard :p