Speedracing bodykit/parts

Nick U

Bad news - Managed to snap my rear valance too on the left hand side under the exhaust, really annoyed :angry::angry: Can be repaired but really gutted, they are so low if I were to get another kit I'd go for something different IMO :headhurt::wacko:

I got mine direct from Speed Racing thanks to Val :)

Not actually sure, was driving along at about 25 on a bumpyish road and heard a loud scrape, pulled over and found that :angry: Not sure if it clipped a hump in the road, or even a rock although I didn't see anything untoward at the time!

Will get it repaired, it isn't major just a bit gutting.

Not actually sure, was driving along at about 25 on a bumpyish road and heard a loud scrape, pulled over and found that :angry: Not sure if it clipped a hump in the road, or even a rock although I didn't see anything untoward at the time!

Will get it repaired, it isn't major just a bit gutting.

Bad luck mate :thumbdown: Same thing happened 2 me,,, greddy front lip 2 week old smashed off on the motorway :angry:

Oh no , I was thinking that was going to be my next buy a front lip or rear valence, you guys are putting me right off the idea now with all this talk of damage on normal road surfaces :scare:

Debris on the motorway caused it Tim!!! As for the rear valance mine can't take curbs :scare: no clearance whatsoever...

Oh no , I was thinking that was going to be my next buy a front lip or rear valence, you guys are putting me right off the idea now with all this talk of damage on normal road surfaces :scare:

Debris on the motorway caused it Tim!!! As for the rear valance mine can't take curbs :scare: no clearance whatsoever...

oh well not totally dismissed the idea then :)

NickU, I guess I can sort you out directly with SpeedRacing (or you can do it yourself, but they don't speak english ;) )

Otherwise try Uk dstributors for Lester, but I think they are slow (3 months, NickMSM?) and more expensive