Header Tanks - Power Steering OR Brake fluid

Martin W

I have a standard header tank, will have a brake one soon also once I manage to fit this bloody aluminium one.

R

One of the 2 little ones hidden near the firewall in the Brake fluid compartment?

How much mate?

I've got an aluminum overflow and power steering setup that I had fabbed last that I would part with

I had them made to match by version 1 ARC catch can (under strut brace) but that has since been removed since I went with the ITB's. I am now looking at something else, so have no need for these. They originally cost me just under $500 to have fabbed. Happy to entertain offers :)

adamnewengine%20004.jpg

adamnewengine%20001.jpg

I've got an aluminum overflow and power steering setup that I had fabbed last that I would part with

I had them made to match by version 1 ARC catch can (under strut brace) but that has since been removed since I went with the ITB's. I am now looking at something else, so have no need for these. They originally cost me just under $500 to have fabbed. Happy to entertain offers :)

]

Very nice Adam, but I'm only after the 2 little tanks inside the Brake Fluid compartment. I need to do some plumbing and need a cheap method of doing it