Hi need help asap

aka350z

Hey Anthony,

Check the service book when you go to look at it - services are either a P1, P2 or P3. The logbook also details what is replaced/checked etc during each service.

If I were you I would read the buying topic in the guise section which will give you a list of things to be aware of including things like clicky axle problem, bose headunit issues etc. It will also tell you about the changes in production. A 2004 will be the 276BHP model - is it a gt? This will again change the spec of the car you are buying...

Hey Anthony,

Check the service book when you go to look at it - services are either a P1, P2 or P3. The logbook also details what is replaced/checked etc during each service.

If I were you I would read the buying topic in the guise section which will give you a list of things to be aware of including things like clicky axle problem, bose headunit issues etc. It will also tell you about the changes in production. A 2004 will be the 276BHP model - is it a gt? This will again change the spec of the car you are buying...

hi i think it got done not at nissan cant find the buying topic

thanks

Sorry boys lol just i am getting the car 2morr and i am freaking out lol what should of been done at 60k

thanks

name is anthony buy the way lol

Right slow down take a deep breath :lol:

:welcome: to the forum by the way

And p.s use all the keys on your keyboard ;)

Welcome to the forum Anthony.

The servicing runs P1 P2 P1 P3 if that helps. Take it easy with the car until you get used to it, especially if its wet. :)

my car at the mo is a bmw330 so know bout steer from the rear lol :yahoo: