anyone out there used seatwave before?

hotrain69

hi guys just wanted to know if anyone has used seatwave to sell tickets before. i'm having trouble working out how to send the tickets that i've sold. i can't work out whether i just go ahead and send it or do i wait for seatwave to send me some information like envelopes and postage method or not?

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Never used it but according to http://www.seatwave.com/selling-guide sounds like you should get some postage paid envelopes.

And

21. How will I send my tickets to the person that buys them?

Once you are ready to send your tickets, simply log in to My Account and follow the simple instructions which appear next to the information about your ticket sale. These instructions are also included in your sale confirmation email which will be sent to you when your tickets sell.

thanks for that mate, yeh i was very confused by that.

and couldnt find a number to ring them for ages. but finally found one and they told me apparently they are changing their system so will be in touch soon. so false alarm. thanks anyway guys

Hi Mate

I have not sold from there before but i have bought ticket from them a few times. Every time i have the tickets have come in a seatwave packet so i would say you send it to them.

I am pretty sure thats how it works as they are meant to guarantee and check the tickets before they are sent.

Hope that helps

Steve