Seen this on autotrader, Opinions please??

bosh87

Seen this ad on autotrader, its the exact spec and colour I wanted and within budget easily, but my only concern is it done over 80,000 miles...........is this a cause for for concern? and is the sale price fair??

Any opinions welcome?? :D

Im 100miles away from the car.

For me I only do 9000 miles a year, but will it be worthless in comparison to what i spent on it after say 2.5 years?? thats my main concern really

Of course it will be hard to shift on but you buy cheap and sell cheap ;)

Get a proper RAC/AA inspection and make sure its been serviced properly and it should be good to go assuming they come back ok :thumbs:

Im 100miles away from the car.

For me I only do 9000 miles a year, but will it be worthless in comparison to what i spent on it after say 2.5 years?? thats my main concern really

Of course it will be hard to shift on but you buy cheap and sell cheap ;)

Get a proper RAC/AA inspection and make sure its been serviced properly and it should be good to go assuming they come back ok :thumbs:

It'll be money well spent... :thumbs:

No true, it hasnt got to be black, but I like the black ones....but theyre quite rare to come by i think.

Im having a look at a few JDM silver ones at the weekend, so maybe pick one up then. :)

Had a look in the for sale section, all slightly out my price range unfortunately :blink: