Dent correction - Oxfordshire

R800NER

I did search, but didn't have much luck...

I have a kuro black GT4, which once clean shows a few thumbnail sizes dinks/dents in the door panels, mostly on the drivers side IIRC. I can't seem to get a photo of them, but they show up when clean. No damage to paint, but noticeable!

Anybody know any correction companies around oxfordshire that could look at this before my car goes in for detailing on the 30th? They aren't deep, just indents which get on my nerves!

Cheers guys

Have a look for Denttec or Dent Devils in the local area? :)

Will do, how much do they charge for minor work? Anybody had experience with them? Is it likely to be over £100 for a few small finger nail dings to a door?

I have sent them an email, but can't get a photo without cleaning the car...and it's raining :yuck:

Nurrish, thanks for the offer :bangin::lol:

Will do, how much do they charge for minor work? Anybody had experience with them? Is it likely to be over £100 for a few small finger nail dings to a door?[/quote

It varies tbh. Around here (Thames Valley) it's about £35 a panel. That said, it depends on how bad that panel is and how long it takes them. Wayne on here had one done and it was a bit more than that for just the one dent. So it shouldn't be more than £100 unless it's been pebble dashed.......

Will do, how much do they charge for minor work? Anybody had experience with them? Is it likely to be over £100 for a few small finger nail dings to a door?[/quote

It varies tbh. Around here (Thames Valley) it's about £35 a panel. That said, it depends on how bad that panel is and how long it takes them. Wayne on here had one done and it was a bit more than that for just the one dent. So it shouldn't be more than £100 unless it's been pebble dashed.......

Cheers Rob! :thumbs:

i've had dentsaway do my car twice. he came to my house and charged 40squid to take 2 carpark dents out. Did a cracking job. I suppose it all depends how good the individual is really as its a national franchise

There's a good company in Witney. Called Dent-Tech (also Paint-Tech and Screen-Tech). They ddid the dents in my doors plus got rid a big concrete mark in the paint on the door. PM me if you'd like contact details. JohnK

p.s. They also do work for lots of local car dealers including the big Mercedes dealership in Kidlington.....

There's a good company in Witney. Called Dent-Tech (also Paint-Tech and Screen-Tech). They ddid the dents in my doors plus got rid a big concrete mark in the paint on the door. PM me if you'd like contact details. JohnK

p.s. They also do work for lots of local car dealers including the big Mercedes dealership in Kidlington.....

Perfect, will drop you a PM :thumbs: