Modding a car....on an extremely tight budget...

BulletMagnet

Wide Arch :lol: , but how i look at it save up and get it done in stages, when i mean by stages save up untill ya can afford the kit and spray/fit rather than the kit then saving for the spray/fit job, then get it done or save up wheels then so forth !

+1

I could never drive around with a car looking like that

:lol::boxing::lol:

[chav.jpg

That's how i'd always imagined you Nurrish! :lol:

(I'm running....................) ;)

You aren't too far off Nixy :lol:

Nurrish just has some Nike Shock trainers and a burberry cap :thumbs:

**EDIT - Damn you beat me to it :lol::lol: **

*quietly packs away his Nike Shock trainers and matching Burberry cap*

The kit is a mess, and I appreciate that some people like to do it in bits, but wouldn't you save up for it in stages? Wheels, spacers and lowering in one go, then save for the body kit AND fitting/painting all at once.

*quietly packs away his Nike Shock trainers and matching Burberry cap*

The kit is a mess, and I appreciate that some people like to do it in bits, but wouldn't you save up for it in stages? Wheels, spacers and lowering in one go, then save for the body kit AND fitting/painting all at once.

exactly what i said bud ;):thumbs:

It is awful and awfully funny but as has been pointed out, we all started somewhere.

When I was 17 I cruised around in a jobbie brown Chevette and loved it, I was lucky though, the suspension was so knackered it looked like it had been lowered.

To quote one of my classmates at the time: "Your hellmobile's mean and low man" - I loved that car and I hope the lad who's building the 106 feels the same way about his project.

As has been said it would have made sence to do it in stages wheels first then lowered, spacers then body kit, also its amazing how many people drive around with primer coloured bodykits why not wait untill you've got the cash to spray it then fit it, rather than damaging it before you've had the chance to. That said I hate all these sort of stupid body kits on small cars, it looks ridiculous IMO. I know its down to personal taste but for gods sake. :lol::bangin: