My Z the star

Zazur

Went shopping yesterday at my local Carrefour (similar to Tesco here) and parked at the end of a line of parked cars.

When I came back 3 different people taking photos of my Z, felt :yahoo: for the rest of the day.

I have only see 1 other Z here since mine arrived so seems very rare here, glad I didn't buy a TT now (which was the other car I was considering, lots of TT's here).

Sweet..!

I was at my local Tesco a couple of weeks ago, and i parked near an Audi R8. There were kids taking pictures of it, and when i pulled up, they all came to take pictures of my car too...! :lol:

There's a primary school near my work and the kids love my sunset zed but not all of them know what it is.

Little kid waved at me as I was locking up early and said to his dad

"THAT'S THE GUY WITH THE ORANGE LAMBORGHINI" :lol:

I was at my local Tesco a couple of weeks ago, and i parked near an Audi R8. There were kids taking pictures of it, and when i pulled up, they all came to take pictures of my car too...! :lol:

They probably couldn't believe their luck getting pics of two lovely cars in a couple of minutes.

There's a primary school near my work and the kids love my sunset zed but not all of them know what it is.

Lol, cute. We nipper might be a budding car nut when he grows up.

:lol::lol::lol: