Modified 350z Importers

bhavin85

Hey All,

I am still on the hunt for my Zed, ive decided to widen my search alittle more...I am trying to find a reputable importer for Jap cars. I want something that has already been modded i.e. a twin turbo conversion.

I was planning on getting the Zed then doing all of these bits myself but with the amounts that the turbo/super charger kits cost! it might be worth me seeing what I can find from the land of the Rising sun :D

Cheers

Bhav

Give Torque GT in Devon a bell if youre interested in importing, even if its just for a chat to see whats involved in a Personal Import and if its a viable proposition for you. They sourced and supplied my current Zed and my previous Skyline for me and i cant recommened them enough :thumbs:

Theres a clickable link to them in my signature ;) Best of luck with your search whichever way you decide to go :drive1

Correct me if I am wrong, but in Japan if the car is a turbo from the factory then thats fine, if the car isnt then you cant, which is why they tend to tune the cars N/A?

Which is why you dont see (m)any imported 350z turbos....

But if thats not the case, then am with Mike on getting it done on a car here, as you may have problems that will cost you more than getting the FI fitted over here....