350z engine for sale

Stew

Forum rules

To prevent this section from becoming a free for all and the community being swamped with members who have registered just to make a single advertising post, we have imposed a MINIMUM limit of 15 posts before you can post in this section....

If you are advertising a 350Z for sale then please go to the following link

viewtopic.php?t=16976

We are sure you can appreciate we do need to place some control over advertising sections. If a member who wishes to sell something wants their thread locking after posting, please contact a member of admin/mod first

So get involved - it's Free! Any posts posted under the minimum count will be removed and spamming to get the count up quickly is not permitted

That is at the top of the page for all to see......

No, no one said that.

Well Martin W apparently feels that we should have allowed the mirror to be sold at less than 15 posts but the engine should require more than 15. As it stands, we have a rule and we are consistently enforcing it.

Opinions on whats right appears to be polarized, with very different views. I think I glanced over the new very prominent paragraph (50 posts) in the 350z for sale section without realizing it was specifically related to the car, so sorry for that!

But I also happen to believe that if you're trying to put off people who only join so they can sell, that 15 posts by itself is a nonsense. This could be achieved in a couple of days without raising suspicion, merely by asking reasonably intelligent questions.

It was suggested by someone else that a number of posts over a qualifying period would be a better approach. IMHO I agree with that. But I also wonder if its worth the effort of policing this if there isn't a major problem.

Dunno, a difficult one...

No, no one said that.

Well Martin W apparently feels that we should have allowed the mirror to be sold at less than 15 posts but the engine should require more than 15. As it stands, we have a rule and we are consistently enforcing it.

Opinions on whats right appears to be polarized, with very different views. I think I glanced over the new very prominent paragraph (50 posts) in the 350z for sale section without realizing it was specifically related to the car, so sorry for that!

But I also happen to believe that if you're trying to put off people who only join so they can sell, that 15 posts by itself is a nonsense. This could be achieved in a couple of days without raising suspicion, merely by asking reasonably intelligent questions.

It was suggested by someone else that a number of posts over a qualifying period would be a better approach. IMHO I agree with that. But I also wonder if its worth the effort of policing this if there isn't a major problem.

Dunno, a difficult one...

The issue with selling cars is that people will just join to sell their car and then bugger off. The concern I would have with the 15 posts for parts and stuff is the liklehood of someone coming on here, flogging something relatively low value (spacers £200 for example) and ripping off the member by not sending the items etc. Its been done to people on other forums, just wouldn't like to see it happen on here :thumbs: