20mm Eibach Spacers

JT1703

Full set ( front & rear ) 20mm Eibach Hubcentric Spacers - been on the car for 5 weeks but recently changed wheels and no longer have a need for them.

Looking for £150.00 for them ( If any of the Aberdeen lot attending the meet on Sunday want them I will bring them with me ).

Cheers :thumbs:

John

To cut a long and annoying story short I had to cut off one the spacers, therefore I now have 3 x perfect spacers c/w nuts ( ideal for any Robin Reliant owners ) and 1 x completely knackered spacer ( good for feck all :rant::angry::cry::bang: )

I had originally agreed to sell them to Steve ( sunset350z ) but this was before I had to bugger about trying to remove the final spacer ( it was literally the final nut that rounded and wouldn't budge having been gunned on when I changed wheels ).

Still swithering whether or not to keep a hold of the 3 spacers , source a 4th and stick them back on with my OEM wheels over winter ?!.