F1 Videos

I'm sure alot of you guys are familiar with these, but figured not all have seen them. As much fun as the races are (I absolutely LOVE F1, I am a diehard addict!) one of the things I look forward to most are the videos that are posted on formula1.com after the race. The editing is absolutely fantastic and the footage is not just the typical world feed stuff recycled. It really is enjoyable to watch....the music is usually excellent as well!

http://www.formula1.com/services/play_video.html

Anyone else a fan of how they put these mini-movies together?

I've seen the Brazil one from last season before.

They are superbly edited. They really capture the atmosphere that F1 is much more than a race.

And there is not a FIA hearing to be seen! Result!

I've seen the Brazil one from last season before.

They are superbly edited. They really capture the atmosphere that F1 is much more than a race.

And there is not a FIA hearing to be seen! Result!

lol - seriously! in the big business world that is F1, they seem to wallow acting like the polit-bureau, making mountains out of mole-hills. But I suppose when you've got a small room with lots of wealthy people all fighting to be #1, some level of iron-fistedness is needed