RR 100ex

manc350z

Well just when you think cars ca't get any blinger or bigger or better.. you see something so utterly over the top it makes you go WOW..

A black RR drophead coupe.. was called a 100ex at the motor show back in 2006 .. it was parked outside our local restaurant in the village centre near me this evening.. wow.. i started to get all Winston Churchill... it was HUGE.. it had the roof down and looked just fabulous.. yep i know some jealous types will harp on that it is a big bmw .. yep i know it is OTT etc etc etc.. but .. well.. wow.. you gotta see one next to another car to realise how big they are.. it was parked behind a range rover and it made the range rover look small... it made ragtop bentleys look cheap and nasty... best bit is that it isn't owned by a juvenile retarded ball kicking nancy from the football league, it is owned by a local businessman who loves cars.. and is obviously a bit flash !!!

And.. for the first time ever.. i've seen a ragtop RR that didn't look all Liberace or P-Diddy...

wow.... just wow....

wow thats what you call a boat and a half - Mart will want one now to add to his collection ;)

08.rollsroyce.drophead.coupe.340.jpg

See the tintops a few times on the motorway and they look massive especially in dark colours it could probably scare a few sports cars into shame!