Tyre Profiles...?

Jesse

Oh bugger... Was thinking about binning the Bridgestones, but can get some Pirelli P Zero's for quite cheap but only the 245/45/18's

hmmmm... is it possible to use a different brand on the front and the back if i need to get 225/45/18 on the front...?

Oh bugger... Was thinking about binning the Bridgestones, but can get some Pirelli P Zero's for quite cheap but only the 245/45/18's

hmmmm... is it possible to use a different brand on the front and the back if i need to get 225/45/18 on the front...?

I think the general opinion is that it is best to stick to the same brand all round. I have certainly found that the move to Toyos all round has improved grip and handling enormously. I got the rears before the fronts because I couldn't get both of the sizes at the same supplier, and the car behaved a bit strangely during the changeover process when I had the new tyres on the back only at first. Eventually got the rears at Black Circles and the fronts at Camskill.