Carbon bits

davidmillzy

Hi ive got a Azure 350z and iam thinking of putting a carbon fibre bonnet and carbon splitter on the car.

Has anyone done these modifications any pics would be very greatful.

Thanks

Millzy

Azure 05 350Z

Scorpion Exhaust, K&N Induction Kit

18'' ultralite Atec 2 polished alloy wheels 9.5'' Bridgestone tyres on rears

Thanks.

Ive PM EPR for a price for the bonnet and hope he has one in stock ive just ordered a VS Style front splitter from Siebon so should be on the car later this week, The other thing ive got a K&N induction kit on my car and wondering with the vents cut in the bonnet will the rain water get in where the filter is ? (Iam not sure if you have a induction kit fitted to your car)

Thanks Andy
No, mine is a N-Style Bonnet which I got from Jeff @ EPRacing who are traders on here....the quality is fantastic and the fit is spot on. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Thanks mate thats good news cheers ;)

I have a vented bonnet on my car with a K&N typhoon (without the box it comes with) and mine has been fine, no problem been through snow and heavy rain. Infact the air temp is alot cooler as a result and thats a big +

Mark

• 2 months later...
There you go mate.Varis carbon lip.

IMG_0580-1.jpg

that look B) on the azure

defo on my list to do

Totally agree. Does anyone have a rough idea of how much it'd cost to do that. Would really like it but might have to bring myself back down to earth as i'm pretty skint at the mo :thumbdown:

Just bought the N style Carbon bonnet from EPRACING and should have it by Tuesday :yahoo: also ive ordered a Siebon front splitter from Madmotors and hoping to have that in 10 days i'll be sure to get some pics up as soon as i get my carbon bits on the car :teeth::yahoo::teeth:

Rob at Mad Motors is a top Bloke. (Really Helpfull, Recommended)

I've had Mega problems with a Seibon front lip though. 2nd one and still no good. Cracked and twisted. Robs helped me alot as the supplier, but wouldn't have another from Seibon. Poor fit and finish.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. Let me know how you go with the Seibon stuff. B)

There you go mate.Varis carbon lip.

IMG_0580-1.jpg

that look B) on the azure

defo on my list to do

Totally agree. Does anyone have a rough idea of how much it'd cost to do that. Would really like it but might have to bring myself back down to earth as i'm pretty skint at the mo :thumbdown:

:teeth: be interested in knowing too, also were the problems with the varis lip like the poster above had with the seibon one?