Wales Run, convoy from South Wales

If anyone from the South Wales area are going, or thinking of going to the Wales meet on the sunday the 17th of May, then how about meeting up on route :) I'll be leaving about 6ish :scare: and getting on the A470 at Merthyr Tydfil for the journey up. Get your name down and we'll sort out meeting points, times etc and exchange contact details via pm's. So much more interesting than driving up on your own i think :drive1:lol:

The car is @ Advance MotorSport the owner is Dan...

I am Sonney, not Dan :doh: would be happy if I was would my own Rolling Road, Team of mechanics etc...

based in Essex!!... BTW is that you in the pic? can never tell if your speak to a Man or Women....

Hi Sunset,

Would love to join you but heading up early Saturday evening. I managed to persuade the wife to come on the basis that I treat her to a nice hotel and a posh meal on the Saturday (i.e. Travelodge and greasy spoon - us Maesteg boys always do it in style). I suppose she's grateful that the Zed doesn't have a bigger boot or it'd be a night under canvas and cornflakes and warm milk in the morning ;)

Has the programme been agreed yet? I'm just hoping that the starting point is near:

a. a petrol station

b. an expensive looking hotel that has an offer on

I'll pm you later with contact details anyway.

The car is @ Advance MotorSport the owner is Dan...

I am Sonney, not Dan :doh: would be happy if I was would my own Rolling Road, Team of mechanics etc...

based in Essex!!... BTW is that you in the pic? can never tell if your speak to a Man or Women....

It's amazing what you can do with a bit of lipstick and war paint :yahoo:

The avatar is from JTS last year. And not him! :lol:

It's a good event, get along to it if you can :thumbs:

Brings tear's to my eyes this event :dry:

Fully understand that mate. Coming back to face the demons this year?? :)

The avatar is from JTS last year. And not him! :lol:

It's a good event, get along to it if you can :thumbs:

Brings tear's to my eyes this event :dry:

Fully understand that mate. Coming back to face the demons this year?? :)

In a word............no. :headhurt:

a. a petrol station

b. an expensive looking hotel that has an offer on

a. We start at the services just outside Chester, so plenty of fuel on hand (get there early just in case!)

b. A couple of us are staying at the Macdonald Portal hotel just outside Chester, its not too shabby :thumbs:http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/ThePortal/gallery/