18" Std wheels with tyres for sale..SOLD...

lomoto

Tim..

What have you done mate :headhurt:

Are you no longer one of the proud 350z owners?

This is a sad day :console:

Neil

hi Neil, yep the old girl's gone a few days ago to many cars, not enough time to use them all..had the zed 3 years though so a very very long time for me to own any car :)

Tim, I'm not being funny but how many times are you ending items early on ebay. I along with others were probably bidding on those wheels, you'll get a bad rep for doing that bud.

Plus you could have saved yourself loads of hassle not putting them on ebay in the first place.

Tim, I'm not being funny but how many times are you ending items early on ebay. I along with others were probably bidding on those wheels, you'll get a bad rep for doing that bud.

Plus you could have saved yourself loads of hassle not putting them on ebay in the first place.

+1 i was bidding on the Nissan service wallet :bangin:

How will he get a bad rep? Nobody can leave him negative feedback on ebay and its his perogative to sell them if someone makes an offer for them.

How will he get a bad rep? Nobody can leave him negative feedback on ebay and its his perogative to sell them if someone makes an offer for them.

Got to agree with Sarnie..if someone makes me a good offer I will take it, that's how things work..

Like I told someone else , when I see an item on Ebay I really want I always email the seller to see if he will sell straight away.. 9 out of 10- times I buy it without the auction finishing.. :)