new zed owner soon.. roadster or coupe?

I have a coupe and prefer the looks HOWEVER if I was to change for another Zed I think I'd go roadster and mod it slightly to improve over the std looks.

Oh and go round a track in a 650bhp Zed with the roof down...... that's an experience not to be forgotten! :lol:

Second roadster I have gone for...

With top up I think the coupe looks better everytime - but with the top down the roadster is by far the best looking car...

And who needs the sun?

Nice crisp spring evening - top down - heating up and off you go... nothing quite like it!

:)

Oh and go round a track in a 650bhp Zed with the roof down...... that's an experience not to be forgotten! :lol:

imagine that in dartford tunnel :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No. Tunnels are gay. The open road is where these things belong! :p

imagine that in dartford tunnel :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No. Tunnels are gay. The open road is where these things belong! :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:welcome: to the forum :)

Drive them both and see which one you like ........

.............just remember 1 thing if it was'nt for the convertible a lot of people on the forum would have trouble starting up hairdressing emporiums such as myself! :boxing::lol:

enjoy which ever Zed you get ;)

its definelty a 50/50 maybe i should flip a coin!!! LOL iv gotta say h4rrys black roadster on this forum looks brilliant as hes got the subtle lip spoiler on the back and just adds 2 the car soo much... its like a little finshing touch..

my brother works for nissan so hes tryna persuade me 2 get a 06 or newer car.. ideally he would have me get a 313ps car... so gotta see what we come up with.. by the way he drove the 370z followed by the gtr around millbroke and said they are both awesome!!

i hope 2 get my 350z by june or july.. just in time for a bit of summer.. the car is never gonna be practical.. just broke up with my woman!! dont have any responsibilty.. LOL

Always wanted a roadster so I'm biased. Just love widn in hari motoring - closest thing to being on a bike. Thought the 350 Roadster was awesome, hence the purchase. Gets loads of attention. Heavier though and will never drive quite as well as the coupe version - as with any choptop. You hardly see any as well, which was also a plus for me - I like to be a bit different.