TAKATA HARNESS IN Z?

jerry3167

Sounds like a good price, let hope the dollar get a bit better by the time we are ready to order. Its definately down on my wish list. Perhaps if Adam reads this again he could work out what the ideal harness would be to accompany this and give a price on them too as im guessing a few may want to get them at the same time :thumbs:

Sounds like a good price, let hope the dollar get a bit better by the time we are ready to order. Its definately down on my wish list. Perhaps if Adam reads this again he could work out what the ideal harness would be to accompany this and give a price on them too as im guessing a few may want to get them at the same time :thumbs:

lots of good harnesses out there

Takata's are popular...expensive though

Sparco do some nice sets too, and not as costly as Takata

Racetech also offer some great deals, come in variety of colors, and top notch stuff

we offer all of them :)

When you're all ready, let us know and we'll work out some details

lots of good harnesses out there

Takata's are popular...expensive though

Sparco do some nice sets too, and not as costly as Takata

Racetech also offer some great deals, come in variety of colors, and top notch stuff

we offer all of them :)

When you're all ready, let us know and we'll work out some details

Nice one :thumbs:

Thats good news for you Jerry, should mean you can use your current harnesses :thumbs:

I've seen a Sparco harness bar being used before in the States. But two things confuse me. Firstly looking at UK suppliers of Sparco they dont seem to stock them, so wonder if they are legal on UK roads. Secondly they seem to fit to the seat belt guide mounts on the B-pillar, and also are meant to have supports to the floor. But in the pics of the US cars they seem to have no supports. I thought this might be a bit dangerous. Can you confirm how they mount Adam? I did see a more impressive K-bar mount on the US forums which looked a lot better going to the fixing points in the rear as well as the belt guide mounts.

Not sure if this picture helps at all but this is fitted to an Evo and is used by quite a few owners.

harness_scott_proto.jpg