Possible Wales photo album

nixy

oh bloody hell, photos............. :blush:

Having said that, the album that Mike and Becs (aka Mr and Mrs Pie) had done with their wedding shots was very impressive - that was some sort of online thing that was printed onto the album pages, no actual photos stuck in. It was really good and not expensive.

I also think there will be enough people willing to chip in a small amount to cover the cost and that Martin shouldn't keep putting his hand in his pocket........... ;)

Having said that, the album that Mike and Becs (aka Mr and Mrs Pie) had done with their wedding shots was very impressive - that was some sort of online thing that was printed onto the album pages, no actual photos stuck in. It was really good and not expensive.

I also think there will be enough people willing to chip in a small amount to cover the cost and that Martin shouldn't keep putting his hand in his pocket........... ;)

I quite like the idea of a similar book to that covering the Wales drive out :thumbs:

oh bloody hell, photos............. :blush:

Aka Mr and Mrs pie :lol: cheeky sod.

There would be no problem turning people's photos into a similar album Nic, maybe after the meet and everybodys pics have been posted we could have a poll and so many of the best ones could be turned into an album.

Price wise you would be looking at a start price of about £12 pound and that is for an a5 size album leading to about £24 pound for the size you seen on the Wrexham meet (a4) :thumbs:

There would be no problem turning people's photos into a similar album Nic, maybe after the meet and everybodys pics have been posted we could have a poll and so many of the best one and turn that into the album.

Price wise you would be looking at a start price of about £12 pound and that is for an a5 size album leading to about £24 pound for the size you seen on the Wrexham meet (a4) :thumbs:

I really like the sound of doing a book Mike, would be great to have a documented account of the drive out. :thumbs: