Handbreak light coming on......

Greekman

Just noticed today that on hard braking the handbrake light comes on and when the car starts settling horizontal again it goes off... :)

Brake fluid was half way full (or empty...its a matter of perception) before the track day yesterday but just above min today.... :scare:

Thing is that i dont remember which one Phil used when he upgraded my brakes to ebc disks and pads.... i know he changed it for a better one...or Fletch did anyway.... :headhurt:

Anybody any ideas??? Think the light will be fine when brake fluid level is back to normal... for the records there is no leak anywhere... and i am planning on changing brake fluid as this was the second track day on the same juice... ;)

Cheers guys and gals... :teeth:

PM Fletch. I would expect they use the same stuff all the time, likely to be something like Motul RBF600 ;)

Do the brakes feel spongy in any way? If the level dropped enough you may have got some air in the system and you will need a full reflush of the system.