Hi Guys just saying hello

Just a heads up you will struggle to get a Veilside kit as Veilside have stopped the production of this kit now and neither Veilside US or Japan are carrying stock. You may be able to get a copies made but from the fitting i saw on a pair of reproduced side skirts i would just spend you money on something else. Good luck with your project and :welcome: to the forums.

thanks for that info just my luck

I can help, once the photos are complete of the Veilside kit we're doing I'll send them to you for approval... :thumbs:

thanks cs

pete

Hi pete!

Seeing as the GTO forum is down I thought id pop on here and see if you posted pics up of the new car! B)

If you cant get a Veilside have a look at Amuse- they do some lovely kits imo. I hope Veilside are making stuff again though, someone has just reversed into dads supra and done his C2 nose in! :thumbdown: I'll have a ask around for you though,you know ive got the contacts! :D

Pete

Hi pete!

Seeing as the GTO forum is down I thought id pop on here and see if you posted pics up of the new car! B)

If you cant get a Veilside have a look at Amuse- they do some lovely kits imo. I hope Veilside are making stuff again though, someone has just reversed into dads supra and done his C2 nose in! :thumbdown: I'll have a ask around for you though,you know ive got the contacts! :D

Pete

Hi Pete thanks, theres a guy on here is sorting me out with a kit just waiting on him comming back to me

pete