Anyone know this car?

nrenz123

I know we are offering advice & guidance to new buyers but at the same time we are keeping the prices down. We are all quick to say something is over priced, which can only affect the resale values. Perhaps it would be better not to say that but to indicate that there might be better deals out there. Just a thought guys & obviously just my opinion.

I know we are offering advice & guidance to new buyers but at the same time we are keeping the prices down. We are all quick to say something is over priced, which can only affect the resale values. Perhaps it would be better not to say that but to indicate that there might be better deals out there. Just a thought guys & obviously just my opinion.

Completely agree mate. I think it is a fair price for what looks like a very nicely kept car.

Paid a deposit on it, paying £11,200 with tax and mot.

I'm a very happy chappy :)

The only thing about it was the insturment panel on the drivers door was a bit scratched but im sure i can source a new or carbon one at some point :)

Guess i'll add my name to the South Wales meet list :p

Nath

Nope it is absolutely bog standard.... for now.

With the money im getting from the sale of my coupe im looking at the nismo kit then some tidy alloys that wont break the bank! plus an exhaust/pop charger.

Thats the trouble when you buy a new car, you go through the forums see what mod's you can do, i've started a list before i've even picked it up lol.

Nathan